How is YOUR club REALLY faring when compared with last season? Man City and Liverpool are under-performing while Aston Villa and West Ham are the biggest improvers… and here’s why
- The Premier League title and European race are wide open early on this season
- Sportsmail looks at which top-flight team’s results have improved the most
- Aston Villa, Leicester and West Ham are making big improvements this term
- Arsenal and Chelsea have had more positive results but could still make strides
- Manchester City, Liverpool and Manchester United are underperforming
The new Premier League campaign has seen some shocking results together with surprise early title and European challengers, shaking up the established order.
The so-called ‘Big Six’ have endured mixed starts to the 2020-21 term, with Leicester leading the Premier League going into the November international break, with Brendan Rodgers’ side closely followed by Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham.