Ole Gunnar Solskjaer now LEADS the Premier League sack race as odds shorten on Man United boss being axed after embarrassing loss to Istanbul Basaksehir… with Mauricio Pochettino clear favourite to come in
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer considered top-flight manager most likely to be sacked
- Manchester United boss has moved ahead of Slaven Bilic and Scott Parker
- Bookmakers shortened odds after losses to Arsenal and Istanbul Basaksehir
- Ex-Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is clear favourite to be next manager
- Solskjaer declined to comment on his future following defeat in Istanbul
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is now favourite in the Premier League sack race after Manchester United‘s embarrassing defeat to Istanbul Basaksehir.
It comes after Sunday’s 1-0 defeat to Arsenal in the Premier League and then Wednesday night’s unexpected reverse in Turkey.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer now leads the Premier League sack race following…