Arsenal fans go wild for Ainsley Maitland-Niles’ coolly-taken penalty as he cannot stop laughing after beating Liverpool’s Adrian… but Mikel Arteta warns he’ll ‘have a heart attack’ with his nonchalant style
- Ainsley Maitland-Niles slotted home a very casual penalty against Liverpool
- Mikel Arteta joked that his ice cool approach almost gave him a heart attack
- Supporters were quick to focus on Maitland-Niles’ goal celebration after
- The youngster laughed at Adrian as he returned to the halfway line at Anfield
- Bernd Leno the hero after denying Harry Wilson and Divock Origi in shootout
The 23-year-old completed a very casual, slow, run up before slotting it past Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian in the fourth round of penalties.
Fans were quick to highlight Maitland-Niles’ goal celebration towards the Reds keeper, while Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta joked that the midfielder’s ice cold body…