‘England, Italy, Spain or anywhere’: Jack Wilshere open to playing in ‘different countries and cultures’ as he tries to get injury-plagued career back on track after playing just 837 minutes in two years at West Ham… and he hasn’t given up on England recall
- Wilshere’s two years at boyhood club West Ham haven’t gone according to plan
- Midfielder has made just 19 appearances after suffering more injury setbacks
- He had returned to full fitness in March but Covid-19 suspended the season
- Hammers boss David Moyes has made it clear Wilshere isn’t part of his plans
- 28-year-old is happy to move abroad in order to secure regular game time again
Jack Wilshere is open to playing abroad as he tries to get his injury-ravaged career back on track following two frustrating years at West Ham.