Mikel Arteta backs £72m record signing Nicolas Pepe to become an Arsenal great having adapted to Premier League football as Spanish coach says Eddie Nketiah has a ‘really good chance’ of England call-up
- Arsenal travel to Liverpool in the Premier League on Monday evening
- Arteta spoke warmly about the progress Nicolas Pepe has made at the club
- Pepe was Arsenal’s club record signing when he arrived from Lille in 2019
- Arteta also believes Nketiah has a chance of making Gareth Southgate’s squad
- Nketiah has scored against West Ham and Leicester in recent days
Mikel Arteta has hailed the progress made by Nicolas Pepe and believes Arsenal‘s £72million club record signing will flourish in the future.
And manager Arteta spoke positively of Pepe as Arsenal prepare for back-to-back meetings with Liverpool first in the league and then the cup.
Nicolas Pepe has…