Arsenal new boy Jonathan Dinzeyi keen to follow Eddie Nketiah and Bukayo Saka’s path to the first team after joining from rivals Spurs… as he hails ‘legend’ Steve Bould as the reason he joined the Gunners
- Tottenham defender Jonathan Dinzeyi moved to arch-rivals Arsenal this week
- Dinzeyi followed in Sol Campbell’s footsteps by swapping Spurs for the Gunners
- The 20-year-old defender moved on a free transfer to Arsenal’s under-23 side
- Dinzeyi hailed youth coach Steve Bould and claims he is a boyhood Arsenal fan
- The player wants to follow the path of Bukayo Saka into the Gunners first team
New Arsenal signing Jonathan Dinzeyi wants to copy the likes of Bukayo Saka and Eddie Nketiah by moving from the Arsenal academy into the first team.
And Dinzeyi wants to follow in the footsteps of Saka and Nketiah, who had breakthrough seasons in the 2019-20 campaign, while he also hopes to benefit from academy…