Arsenal star Mesut Ozil ‘is DUMPED by Adidas as they decide to end his £22m sponsor deal’ after he was also dropped by Mercedes
- Mesut Ozil will reportedly be dropped by Adidas after seven years this summer
- Arsenal star signed a contract worth £22m with the sportswear giant in 2013
- Ozil was dropped by car manufacturer Mercedes following 2018 controversy
- He quit the German national team and was pictured with the Turkish president
- Ozil is the Gunners’ highest earner on £350,000 a week until next summer
Mesut Ozil will be left without a boot sponsor this summer after Adidas decided not to renew his lucrative contract beyond this summer, according to Bild.
Ozil’s seven-year deal was worth around £22million and saw him make a high-profile switch from Nike to their biggest rivals.
Mesut Ozil poses with a pair of Adidas boots with Germany team-mate Thomas Muller in 2016
The Arsenal star was pictured wearing Adidas…