Light at the end of the tunnel! Premier League clubs ‘hope to start training in under THREE weeks with managers telling stars to prepare for May 9 return’ as teams bid to complete the season after coronavirus shutdown
- Premier League clubs could return to training as early as May 9, reports claim
- Football is currently suspended in the UK but teams are making plans to return
- Some managers have reportedly told players about starting training again
- Top flight chiefs have been discussing a possible restart to the season in June
- Here’s how to help people impacted by Covid-19
Premier League clubs are targeting a return to training on May 9 as English football bids to get back underway, according to reports.
Managers across the top flight are said to have held talks with players about plans to get back to the training pitch ahead of a proposed restart to the season following over a month of suspension due to coronavirus, the Sun reports.