Arsenal ‘hopeful of being able to keep hold of Dani Ceballos if Premier League season continues into July’ with Real Madrid loanee’s deal set to expire on June 30
- Arsenal are reportedly keen to keep Dani Ceballos at the club permanently
- The Spanish midfielder is on loan from Real Madrid and that deal is up June 30
- All English football is off until the end of April and the season could go into July
- Arsenal are said to be ‘relaxed’ at coming to an agreement with Real Madrid
- Coronavirus symptoms: what are they and should you see a doctor?
Arsenal are growing ‘confident’ that they can keep hold of Real Madrid loanee Dani Ceballos should the Premier League season continue on into July.
The coronavirus pandemic has brought all action in the top-flight to a halt until at least April 30 and it remains unclear whether the 2019-20 season will be able to conclude before Ceballos’ loan deal expires on June 30.