Mesut Ozil could be shown the exit door at Arsenal with Mikel Arteta planning a summer revamp… and the stats show why he may be RIGHT, with the Gunners earning more points-per-game WITHOUT the playmaker this season
- Mesut Ozil could be one of the big names leaving Arsenal ahead of next season
- Mikel Arteta is planning a revamp and German may be part of summer cull
- Ozil has endured torrid campaign with Gunners side struggling in top flight
- The playmaker’s contract comes to an end in the summer of 2021
- But stats show his influence has declined at Arsenal since his 2013 arrival
Mesut Ozil is one of the big names that could be offloaded in the summer as Mikel Arteta plans a revamp ahead of his first full season in charge at Arsenal.
The Gunners have endured a disastrous season which has seen them fall well behind in the race to reach the Champions League next term as in tenth place they trail Chelsea by 10 points.
Along with striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Ozil is one of the big names who could make way to bring in fresh faces, with his contract coming to an end…