Manchester City finish top with more than 800 points, West Ham shipped 520 goals and Portsmouth prop up the rest… so, where does your side finish in the 37-team Premier League table of the decade?
- The Premier League’s final games of the decade took place at the weekend
- When combined across 10 years, some teams have endured a miserable decade
- West Ham leaked 520 goals in the Premier League over 341 games this decade
- Manchester City top the table having won 818 points from their 381 matches
- Find out where your team ranks as Sportsmail reflects on the all-decade table
There will be plenty of sides who look back fondly on the 2010 decade; for others, they will be glad to see the back of it.
The Premier League brought the curtain down on the decade at the weekend as Liverpool took another step towards the title and West Ham opted to end the year by ditching boss Manuel Pellegrini, in favour of a reunion with David Moyes.
A look at the all-decade Premier League table, which includes the 37 sides to compete in the top flight across the last 10 seasons, has shown the…