Raul Jimenez hopes Wolves can keep hold of in-demand boss Nuno Espirito Santo amid Arsenal interest after Unai Emery’s sacking as striker hits form
- Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo has been heavily linked with the Arsenal job
- The north London club parted ways with manager Unai Emery on Thursday
- There are fears among Wolves players that they will lose their beloved coach
- Raul Jimenez hopes Nuno will stay as he hits the best form of his career
- The Mexican superstar has scored 15 goals in all competitions for Wolves
Nuno is a strong target for Arsenal, who sacked Unai Emery after last Thursday’s home defeat by Eintracht Frankfurt, after masterminding Wolves’ journey from a Championship club to one established in the Premier League.
Around his team’s 3-3 draw with Braga in the Europa League, Nuno would not engage with Sportsmail’s story that he was the leading candidate for the Arsenal post, though it is understood Nuno’s players are growing…